C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
I am a sales and service specialist who enjoys making customers my top priority. I am looking for a position to use my troubleshooting skills. I am known for my technical skills, for generating practical solutions, and for being a positive team player. I enjoy challenges, learn quickly, and am motivated to tackle the most difficult problems.
- Exceeded sales forecast 3 times in the last 5 years.
- Increased company market share to over 50% by offering lower use cost, providing ongoing training to clients, and servicing customer owned equipment in addition to Ecolab’s own equipment. This resulted in an 8% increase in market share and the elimination of a major competitor.
- Self-selected as Service Manager for the state of Maharashtra the last 18 months.
VT Interline Corporations, Mumbai, 2007-Present
- Developed and improved relationships with management companies to increase sales and profits
- Added new National Account agreements by selecting, proposing and presenting programs
- Worked with manufacturers to promote products and train customers
- Assisted in renovations and special quotes for volume purchasing
- Monitored and communicated changes in the market place, customer base and competition
H D Supply Agency, Mumbai, 2004-2007
- Sales of repair and maintenance products to the multi-housing/building contractor markets
- Products include HVAC, plumbing, electrical, hardware, cabinets and appliances
- Expanded customer base to 170+ accounts and grew sales volume 300%
- Increased existing customer business by selling new product categories
- Assisted national account manager to secure sales agreements with management groups
Puma Automobiles, Mumbai, 2002-2004
- Responsible for sales of automotive replacement parts, accessories, and chemicals to warehouse distributors including automotive, tool and equipment, grocery, hardware, and marine
- Responsible for stocking recommendations, which improved inventory control
- executed national and regional promotions on all levels of distribution
- Designed and implemented inventory shortage and handling methods
Education and Certification
- 1 year scholarship in diploma in fundamental sales and Marketing
Institute for Practical Management, Bangalore, 2003
- M B A (Corporate MARKETING)
Pioneer Management Institute, Mumbai, 2002
- B Com.
Sir Kailash College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai, 1999
- Manager of the Year 2005, 2007, 2008
- Indian Management Specialists’ Association (IMSA), Member
VT Interline Corporations