This Store Owner resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Store Owner.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
Looking for a Job as a Store Manager so that I can utilize my skills and knowledge for the growth of that store.
- Assistant Manager of the Month.
- Best Regional Merchandising Award & Bonuses for effectively cutting payroll & inventory shrinkage.
2006 – 2009
- Worked with a multi-departmental managing of employees and distinct merchandise.
- Arranged for establishing goals, objectives and outcomes in a profit setting environment.
- In charge of all ordering, inventory control and forecasting sales, expectations and seasonal planning.
- Results: Increased productivity, sales and costumer satisfaction in 90% of all departments.
2003 – 2006
- Handled all scheduling, hiring, training, and supervision.
- Oversaw all inventory of key merchandise and its availability.
- Assisted manager in the overall supervision of employees and special promotional sales.
- Results: Streamlined hiring and training of employees.
2000 – 2003
Conway Organization, Mumbai
- Supervised over 40 employees on a daily basis, supporting a 30,000 sq. ft. store.
- Handled payroll, cost reduction, hiring and termination of services.
- Provided extensive training and supervision to all employees.
- Developed and organized all staff meetings on a weekly basis.
- Results: Reduction of overall cost and result driven training of employees.
Education and Certification
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Commerce)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Infotech Ltd., Mumbai