This Software Development Manager resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Software Development Manager.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
A professional HVAC/R Technician with the desire, knowledge and skills required to diagnose and repair malfunctions in complete mechanical and electrical systems.
- Extensive experience in the design, development, and deployment of enterprise systems through all software development life-cycle phases with Java, .NET, and Ruby.
- Experienced leader that delivers solutions that align technical strategies with business strategies that deliver results as promised, on time, and within budget by creatively employing all available resources. Thrives on turning around projects.
- Proactive and result-oriented leader adept in mentoring and motivating teams to exemplary performance. Strong focus on continuous learning and exploring emerging technologies.
2008 – 2009
Xerox Corporation, Mumbai
- Introduced proven techniques and methodologies to drive product development quality, including Object-Oriented and Design Pattern design, Scrum and Agile development, Lean, Six Sigma, Test-driven Development (TDD), and Continuous Integration Loops.
- Provide hands-on and by-example leadership to implement best-practices for key functions, such as exception handling, defect management, bug fixes, functionality / feature development, and post-release product support.
- Leveraged NUnit, CxxTest, and MSTest to develop automated unit and system testing; added 768 test cases for 2009 product development.
- Utilized Poka-yoke to reduce localization / globalization errors by 40%.
2006 – 2008
Senior Software Developer
Phoenix Software International, Mumbai
- Performed extensive product development and maintenance for Entrypoint data entry solutions, designing and programming product enhancements and bug fixes in C++ for Windows.
- Led planning and execution of product portfolios Y2K remediation and compliance initiative.
- Enabled product upgrade through seamless porting of 16-bit scripting to 32-bit, substantially increasing product sales.
2003 – 2006
Software Development Manager
Internal Systems Ltd., Mumbai
- Spearheaded development of key software development practices by implementing effective processes for code re-factoring, code documentation, version control, and change management.
- Developed external vendor relationships, partnering multiple solutions to enhance application performance and functionality.
- Improved the software development lifecycle practicing waterfall and agile methodologies.
Education and Certification
- M.SC (Engineering)
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- B.SC (Engineering)
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Science)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Radhika Enterprises, Mumbai