This Internal Auditor resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of A3.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
To find a job with a company that is very well established, profitable and growing where I can utilize my learned auditing skills gained from 8 years of experience in order to implement policies and procedures and enforce controls for compliance.
- Winner of the Region G ´Supervisor of the Year´ Award.
- Conducted Audit in Every months.
- Trained other Auditors.
- Kept Complete Records.
2006 – 2009
Otter Tail Corporation, Mumbai
- Administered SOX testing, compliance, project coordination, resource allocation, and financial reviews/assessments.
- Conducted completed audit life-cycle, overseeing strategic planning, team development, reporting, evaluations, risk mitigation, and business development.
- Simultaneously managed multiple Regulatory Compliance consulting projects, coordinating reviews in electric utility and manufacturing formats.
- Championed audit work for one of the ´Big 4´ – Ernst & Young.
- Recipient of accolades from clients and peers for auditing, communication, and leadership excellence.
- Recognized by the Audit Director for creative input and collaborative teamwork.
2003 – 2006
Senior II Auditor
Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Mumbai
- Spearheaded auditing, financial analysis, planning, SOX compliance, testing, project coordination, and team supervision.
- Managed and led a team of 6 with all aspects of operations. Planned and led attorney client privilege reviews, disaster recovery projects, and financial reviews.
- Authored and submitted timely and ad-hoc reports.
- Facilitated the audit of the Wal-Mart inventory process. Formulated regional return on invest financial calculation process.
- Liaised with the legal department to lead attorney client privilege audits.
- Screened, recruited, and trained direct reports.
- Secured the lowest turnover and attained ranking as the most experienced and capable audit team.
- Developed process for the Hurricane Katrina recovery inventories, devising processes for verifying insurance losses.
- Served as Team Member in the development of a new remote inventory process, coordinating training/development initiatives.
- Directed the seamless relocation of office, resources, and operations from Wisconsin to Minnesota.
2000 – 2003
Advertising Account Executive
Internal Control Audit, Mumbai
- Lead the planning and coordination of audit engagements both domestically and internationally.
- Evaluate company controls to identify risks and determine testing strategies in order to assess the design and effectiveness of the controls.
- Plan and coordinate interviews with the company´s locations to discuss their control processes.
- Coach associates on audit methodology and company´s background.
- Perform financial statement, Sarbanes-Oxley audits, cycle audits and construction in-progress audits throughout Kimberly Clark´s locations worldwide.
- Developed and executed audit programs for the Risk Management area.
- Led the SWAT analysis to garner improvement ideas for the department. This increased the frequency and quality of training administered and alerted the various Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures (OGSM) teams to take action.
Education and Certification
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Commerce)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Infotech Ltd., Mumbai