This Warehouse Worker resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Warehouse Worker.
C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
My desire is to obtain a position with a successful company so I can utilize my skills as a well organized, highly productive employee to help the company to meet and exceed its goals and vision.
- Acknowledged throughout career for capacity to cultivate strategic relationships and build trust.
- Known for honesty, integrity and a genuine passion for achieving goals for self and others.
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Driver
Sigma Distributors, Mumbai, 2006-Present
- Responsible for moving large signs from production to the shipping department or outside to the stockyard for storage.
- Also responsible for keeping the storage area organized.
- Performed various tasks to assist the Manager on special projects.
- Received and logged in warehouse supplies making sure the quantities ordered was correct.
Nihal Agencies, Mumbai, 2003-2006
- Staged the customer appliance orders on shipping dock in preparation for shipment to customers.
- Loaded appliances onto delivery trucks and assisted with delivery and install at various customer locations.
Education and Certification
· B Com.
Mumbai University, 2003
- Member of former State Level Football Team.