C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
Seeking a challenging position in a busy hospital where my extensive medical professional and practical experience will be fully utilized.
- Preceptor for Senior Nursing Students and Registered Nurse Applicants
- Corner Resource Personnel
- Diabetic Resource Personnel
- Monitor Technician as needed
- One of the presenters during Nursing Grand Rounds
Trinity Hospitals, Mumbai, 2005-Present
- Provided nursing care to telemetry patients in assigned care department.
- Utilized the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate telemetry patient care.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and performance ability and uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor, including establishing priorities.
- Performed focused interviews to identify specific patient’s needs.
- Assessed signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
Civil Hospital, Mumbai, 2000-2005
- Provides acute & close monitoring of adults pre- & postoperative open-heart, acute & chronic disease for arrhythmias, MI screening, anticoagulation therapy, cardiac & peripheral diagnostic procedures, tilt table, and cardioversion.
- Prepares patients for TEE, echocardiogram and stress testing.
- Works collaboratively with surgeons, cardiologists, and interns to achieve optimum patient care.
- Monitors & discontinues chest tubes & various drainage devices along with marcaine pump and pacer wires
- Monitors temporary pacing, epidural and PCA pumps.
- Closely monitors effectiveness of IV drip cardiac medications & insulin drip with every 2 hour blood glucose monitoring.
Education and Certification
- Associate Degree in applied Sciences
Nursing Collage of India, Mumbai, 2000
- B Sc.
Mumbai University, 1998
- Member of Nursing Care Society of Mumbai
- Wrote various articles on firs aid and primary health care in Evening Times daily