Posted on May 16, 2009
C2345, East Padmavati Colony, Delhi
Currently exploring new opportunities where my experience as a security manager can be used to full advantage, I would be interested in discussing the needs of [Name of Government Branch] and how my in-depth skills and experience can contribute.
- Proficient in combat strategies, small weapons handling, vehicle operations, and use of security equipment, with advanced knowledge of anti terrorist measures, theories, and protection.
- Processed and possessed classified material with expertise in security requirements for systems handling sensitive documents.
- Ensured comprehensive training of staff and employee compliance to organization’s policies and practices.
Kalpana Security services, Mumbia, 2006-Present
- Managed activities of security staff engaged in protection of individuals, homes, and business, commercial, and industrial organizations.
- Developed, implemented, and administered programs to protect organizations, employees, or client’s property from theft.
- Developed methods and procedures for monitoring work activities of staff in order to inform management of current status or work activities.
- Managed staff of Security Supervisors, Security Guards, and Clerks or Aides.
- Inspected premises to determine security needs.
Rohit Enterprises, Mumbai, 2003-2006
- Studied physical conditions, observes activities, and confers with staff of organization or client to obtain data regarding internal operations.
- Managed the installation and operation of electronic security systems, such as closed circuit surveillance, entry controls, burglar alarms, ultrasonic motion detectors, electric eyes, and outdoor perimeter and microwave alarms.
- Analyzed data compiled from security equipment, investigations, interviews, and staff reports.
- Reviewed personnel records of employees or client staff and conducts background investigation of selected members to obtain personal histories, character references, and financial status.
Garg Security Services, Mumbai, 2000-2003
- Coordinated communication and cooperates with law enforcement when necessary.
- Reported criminal information to authorities and testifies in court.
- Monitored and analyzed costs and prepared department budget.
- Planed and reviewed client travel itinerary, mode of transportation, and accommodations.
- Traveled with client and directed security operations.
Education and Certification
· Bachelor of Science(Security management)
Science College, Delhi, 1998
· Masters of Science(Security management)
Science College, Delhi, 2000
- Rewarded for Background with Immigration and Naturalization Services.
- Conducted many seminars on security management techniques.
» Filed Under Manager Resumes