Posted on June 26, 2009
C2345, East Padmavati Colony, Delhi
To obtain a responsible and challenging position with a progressive company where my work experience will have valuable application and utilization of my opportunity for advancement.
- Interpreted company policy to employees and enforces safety regulations.
- Trained staff in new programs, policies, computer updates and product information.
- Supervised staff of 15 associates providing inventory control, customer service, and shipping/receiving.
Retail assistant manager
Trupti Enterprises, Delhi, 2005-Present
- Consistently met and exceeded sales goals and product quotas.
- Ensured proper staffing to establish high standards of customer service.
- Assisted store manager in merchandising and store layout to feature new items and best sellers.
- Earned a reputation as an essential member of the leadership team.
Assistant retail Manager
Gurpreet Traders, Jaipur, 2002-2005
- Supervised sales workers in a retail establishment or department.
- Duties include management functions, such as purchasing, budgeting, accounting, and personnel work, in addition to supervisory duties.
- Developed and implemented methods and procedures for monitoring store activities, such as sales, expenditures, progress reports, etc., in order to inform management of current status of store activities.
Customer Service Supervisor
Sanmati Industries, Gurgoan, 2000-2002
- Managed all facets of day-to-day operations including accounting, inventory control, and customer and vendor relations.
- Provided estimates and sold the jobs to prospective clients.
- Performed high tech repairs, maintenance, and computer diagnostics.
Education and Certification
· B.B.A.( Management, Minor: Marketing)
Indian Management College, Banglore, 2000
- Promoted twice in one to positions of increasing complexity and authority.
- Received employee of the year award 2004, 2007.