C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
Seeking challenging position where my extensive professional experience will be utilized
- Personable with a positive attitude; interface well with patients, families, and nursing staff.
- Team leader with able to create a positive working environment that uplifts patients’ spirits.
Pitamber Hospital Center, Mumbai, 2006-Present
R.N. Staff Nurse and Charge Nurse
Kalptaru Medical and Research Center, Mumbai, 2003-2006
United Hospital Center, Mumbai, 2000-2003
Activities and responsibilities:
- Developed created and managed ongoing AXIS Diagnosis Data Base inclusive of GAF, psychotropic prescribed, and DSM Codes for designated staff.
- Developed, facilitated and organized weekly Psychiatric Treatment Planning for mental health clients through collaboration with psychiatrist, increasing assigned staff, social workers, community support specialists, to increase awareness and understanding of the psychiatric needs of their client.
- Proposed, developed, promoted and managed in collaboration with psychiatrist mental health in-services to include depression, suicide prevention, bi-polar disorder, psychotropic medication education, management and monitoring procedures, diabetic protocol, and therapeutic worksheets
Education and Certification
· A.A.S. Nursing
Mumbai Community College, Mumbai, 2000
· B.S. Behavioral Science
Mayo College, Mumbai, 1998
- Vice president of Mumbai nursing society from 2007
- Member of national medical workers’ associations
Pitamber Hospital Center