C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
To work in a medical profession where my education in Nursing can be utilized and provide professional patient care.
- Assisted all hospital nursing staff managing the flow of patients and material required for patient care for adult age groups. Assisted with clerical functions as requested.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, write simple correspondence and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees of the organization.
Patient Care Technician
Satyam Hospital, Mumbai, 2006-Present
- Preformed admission assessment on patient when they came to the floor, performed vital signs, start IV’s, answer call lights, performed EKG’s, provided and maintained a clean safe environment for the patient and family members.
- Successfully complete clinical rotation in Mumbai and Pune Branch hospital while in clinical rotation at OCC nursing program.
- My continued education and experience will be an asset to your health care organization.
Patient Care Technician
Sahara Family Health Hospital, Mumbai, 2003-2006
- Responsibilities cover recording vital signs on patients, performing venipuncture & finger sticks on adults & children, preparing rooms and patients for examination by doctor, assisting during GYN procedures, performed pregnancy tests, preparing and sending out specimens for laboratory testing and scheduling appointments for office and out-patient procedures.
- Other duties included: filling out requisition forms, verifying patient insurance eligibility & authorizations, maintaining patient charts and office equipment ordering office supplies and preparing bills.
Sahara Family Health Hospital, Mumbai, 2000-2003
- Pediatric and adult medicine experience distribution.
- Demonstrated triage or emergency assistance.
- Obtained and displayed current CPR and IV certification.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to work in a high patient volume area.
- Other duties included: assisting with everyday management and coordination of nursing units, transcribing Physician orders making necessary appointments, assisting with transfers, discharges, and admissions of patients. Demonstrated courteous and professional behavior and ability to use nursing process and decision making skills relative to all situations.
Education and Certification
· Associate Degree in Medical Assisting,
Institute College of Advanced Technology, Mumbai, 2000
· B Sc.
Pant Collage for Arts and Sciences, Mumbai, 1998
- Received Care Award 2008.
- Appreciated by Volunteer Society “In Your Help” in their Annual News Letter.