C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
Seeking a effective position as a Millwright
· Constructed foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials, such as wood, cement, and steel.
· Aligned machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
· Assembled machines, and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
Priya Industries, Mumbai, 2005-Present
- Installed machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings in industrial establishment, using hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools.
- Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Dismantled machines, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools.
- Moved machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Assembled and installs equipment, such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand tools and power tools.
Shah Industries, Mumbai, 2000-2005
· Assisted millwright in installing, dismantling, and moving machines, conveyors, and other equipment: erects scaffolding.
· Nailed together forms and mixes cement for machine foundation.
· Moved materials, using lift truck.
· Drilled holes.
· Measured, cut and installed hangers, using hand tools and ladders.
· Installed and dismantles machines and equipment, using crowbars, chain falls, hoists, and wrenches.
· Performed other duties as described under helper.
Education and Certification
· High School Diploma
Mumbai High School, Mumbai, 2000
- Received various appreciations from staff and management