Posted on July 11, 2009
C2345, East Padmavati Colony, Delhi
To obtain a responsible and challenging position as a mechanical assembler with a progressive company.
- Trained assemblers in the use of tools, test equipment and the understanding of standard work order documentation including manufacturing processes.
- Performed trouble shooting on failed/discrepant product to isolate cause of problem and determine steps to correct them.
- Assured all production assemblers adhere to safety rules.
Ahuja Industries, Delhi, 2006-Present
- Read Interpret and understand assembly documentation.
- Interface with the materials expediter to ensure correct components are being issued to work orders in a timely manner.
- Identify and communicate to production supervisor any issues which need his/her attention, including unsafe conditions or practices.
Kiran Electrical Ltd., Delhi, 2003-2006
- Assembled mechanical and electronic equipment using hand, power and pneumatic tools.
- Read, interpreted and understand blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics, routing, bills of material and test specifications.
- Organized and set up work centers with parts issued from inventory and floor stock to efficiently build each product.
Kundan Industroes, Delhi, 2000-2003
- Assembled using hand, power and pneumatic tools.
- Recognized discrepant materials and request replacements in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Performed work in a safe efficient manner by following established procedures and guidelines.
Education and Certification
- Bachelor of Arts (Labor Relations and Communications)
School of Industrial and Labor Relations, Delhi, 2000
- Rewarded for working in a safe efficient manner by following established procedures and guidelines.
- Awarded employee of the year thrice,2003,2005,2006
» Filed Under Technician Resume