Posted on July 22, 2009
C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
To share my knowledge and experience in the food service industry and to learn new techniques and technologies in the restaurant and food service business
- Planned and executed banquets for up to 400 people, requiring careful materials and resources planning, and Production scheduling and staff direction.
- Organized, planned, and executed management duties with responsibility for staff supervision, production, and Quality control.
- Was selected as In-Store Trainer, within a major national restaurant chain, based on professional competence.
Fresh Foods, Mumbai, 2006-Present
- Sautee Cook in high volume American Style diner, doubling as grill or fry cook depending on staffing.
- Created a variety of recipes for the business and assisted the Executive Chef in fine tuning recipes, plating, and portion sizes.
Continental Restaurant, Mumbai, 2003-2006
- Prepared food cooked to order in a fast-paced, short-order diner.
- Participated in daily kitchen operations including food preparation and food service.
- Rotated product to ensure optimum freshness.
- Prepared Mission Style Mexican foods.
Yummy Pizza, Mumbai, 2000-2003
- Supervised and coordinated activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food and other related duties.
- Assigned duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees, following work requirements.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding food service.
- Oversaw and led back-of-the-house and assisted in front-of-the house training.
- Ordered food products and inventory; performed monthly inventory.
Education and Certification
- 1 Year Diploma Course in Culinary Art
Indian Culinary Academy Mumbai, 2000
- B A (Hospitality Management)
Singh Arts and Commerce Collage, Mumbai, 1998
- Best Employee Certificate, 2005, 2006, 2008
- Member of Mumbai City Line Cook Association
» Filed Under Hotel Resumes