C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
To share my knowledge and experience in the food service industry and to learn new techniques and technologies in the restaurant and food service business
- Planned and executed banquets for up to 400 people, requiring careful materials and resources planning, and Production scheduling and staff direction.
- Organized, planned, and executed management duties with responsibility for staff supervision, production, and Quality control.
- Was selected as In-Store Trainer, within a major national restaurant chain, based on professional competence.
Fresh Foods, Mumbai, 2006-Present
- Sautee Cook in high volume American Style diner, doubling as grill or fry cook depending on staffing.
- Created a variety of recipes for the business and assisted the Executive Chef in fine tuning recipes, plating, and portion sizes.
Continental Restaurant, Mumbai, 2003-2006
- Prepared food cooked to order in a fast-paced, short-order diner.
- Participated in daily kitchen operations including food preparation and food service.
- Rotated product to ensure optimum freshness.
- Prepared Mission Style Mexican foods.
Yummy Pizza, Mumbai, 2000-2003
- Supervised and coordinated activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food and other related duties.
- Assigned duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees, following work requirements.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding food service.
- Oversaw and led back-of-the-house and assisted in front-of-the house training.
- Ordered food products and inventory; performed monthly inventory.
Education and Certification
- 1 Year Diploma Course in Culinary Art
Indian Culinary Academy Mumbai, 2000
- B A (Hospitality Management)
Singh Arts and Commerce Collage, Mumbai, 1998
- Best Employee Certificate, 2005, 2006, 2008
- Member of Mumbai City Line Cook Association