C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
I am seeking a position that will allow me to apply my legal knowledge and skills to the success of mutual company goals and a team that shares my work values. I look forward to discussing opportunities for my next career challenge.
- Accomplished advisor carrier with unique combination of legal and business experience and skill sets.
- Highly capable of providing legal and negotiation services for government and corporate clients.
- Demonstrated skill in crisis management, conflict resolution, and mediation.
Mumbai Municipal Corporation, Mumbai, 2006-Present
- Research impact of reduced State revenue sharing on municipal public safety staffing.
- Research and analyze complex legal questions and issue and prepare confidential legal memoranda, court papers, and briefs for administrative, trial, and appellate proceedings
- Prepare, file and prosecute patent, trademark, and copyright applications personally and via outside counsel.
- Involved in needs assessment, strategy planning, community outreach, interviewing, data collection, analysis and reporting.
Victim Witness Advocate
Mumbai District Attorney’s Office, Mumbai, 2002-2005
- Interviewed victims and witnesses, prepared documents and organized information for court appearances.
- Assisted attorneys during trials.
Secure Public Defenders, Mumbai, 2000- 2002
- Researched and drafted motions on various criminal law and procedural issues.
- Interviewed clients at Illinois correctional institutions.
- Argued bail motions in several state district courts.
- Negotiated plea and bail agreements for defendants accused of misdemeanor crimes.
- Attended criminal trials and deposition hearings.
Education and Certification
- L L B (Criminal/Social laws)
Gandhi Law Collage, Mumbai, 2000
- B A. (psychology/Honor)
Vithhal Bhai Collage of Arts and Sciences, Mumbai, 1998
- Gold medalist in B Sc. from Vithhal Bhai Collage of Arts and Sciences, Mumbai.
- Arranged funds for poor and sick children.
Mumbai Municipal Corporation