C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
To obtain a responsible and challenging position that will utilize my experience in residential and commercial construction/landscape projects through out the east coast.
- Getting the owner of the company to stop the homebuyer from making changes so as not to delay closings.
- Getting the assistant super to supervise the site efficiently, by scheduling the contractors when are needed. Making sure they work in a safe manner and clean up at the end of the day.
- Following up with the contractor on when the house will be ready for inspections, and that they are done correct.
M G Groups, Mumbai, 2005-Present
- Supervise the preparation and construction of semi custom and custom homes from start to finish.
- Developments ranging from 40 to 70 homes. Being able to point out problems on plot plans, architectural drawings, roof truss drawings and layouts and getting then corrected.
- Making sure that all contractors work according to their contract and scope of work.
- Scheduling site contractors for site approvals, clearing of trees, infrastructure, road preparation, drainage, curbing and sidewalks.
- Ordering of plot plans, submitting permits, scheduling masons for the install of footings and foundations to the scheduling of inspections. Then the ordering of roof trusses if needed, lumber, steel, windows, doors, etc for the actual building of the houses. The scheduling of all contractors plumbers, HVAC, electrical, etc to sheetrock and the finishing stages of the house to the final preparation of the lot, paving contractors to landscapers.
- Keeping the job site clean and workable conditions, by having dumpsters delivered on time when needed and picked when needed. Making sure that the site is in compliance with soils erosion so as not to have fines.
Prism Builders and Colonizers, Mumbai, 2000-2005
- Project Supervisor for 10 Developments with 10 Assistant supervisors on each project. Ordering of plot plans, submitting of permits, scheduling of contractors for the building of homes from start to finish.
- Correcting all the problems associated with the building of the houses. Such as correcting the location of the plumbing, HVAC and location of the windows and doors. Getting the site cleaned up to workable conditions. Getting the correct drawings to the town so as not to receive fines when going for inspections. Firing of contractors and getting the right contractors in to do the job correct and efficiently in order to pass inspections.
- Working with engineers, architects and truss companies to make corrections on the drawings where needed. Working with the lumber, window/door companies to get all the lists correct so as not to have delays on closings.
Education and Certification
· M Sc. (Construction Management)
Mumbai University, Mumbai, 2000
· B Sc
Mumbai University, Mumbai, 1998
- Received M G Groups star award 2008
- Joined National Summit on landscape architecture New Delhi 2006
M G Groups