C2345, East Padmavati Colony, Delhi
To Develop Control system design; handle instrument specification intellection; develop Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, to work in an organization where my abilities can be used to enhance the companies productivity
- Trained all table game employees on departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist in supervising all employees in the Table Game Department.
- Notify Casino Management and Tribal Gaming Office of any irregularities noticed.
- Prepare work schedules and assign work station.
GLOBAL BUSCH COMPANIES – Gurgoan, India, 2004 – Present
- Managed control projects and replacement of control systems.
- Coordinated multiple projects and personnel.
- Responsible for setting standards for corporation’s Utility Instrumentation and boiler controls.
- Scope projects, man-hour estimates, and scheduling. Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors.
- Control system checkout, start-up, and tuning.
Completed projects include:
• Boiler Control Systems in 9 plants. Low NoX burners and alternative fuels.
• Water Filtration projects and Heat Recovery projects.
Kerry Electrical – Gaziabad, India 1998- 2004
- Responsible for testing, assembly, and start-up of control systems.
- Diagnosing faults and repairing equipment.
- Lead control engineer responsible for approving all items related to instrumentation for offshore platform.
- Developed new company standard for Burner Management Systems.
Senior Instrument In charge
Kundan Industries 1995 – 1998
- Developed Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, loop drawings, and purchasing of instruments.
- Handled estimating and progress reports, and participated in client meetings.
- Designed logic systems and programming of systems using Allen-Bradley programmable controllers.
- Field checked control loops and instrument installations.
Education and Certification
· Electrical Instrument Engineering.
M.R.E.C, RAJASTHAN 1995
· Fundamentals of Electronics.
International Correspondence Schools, 1993
- Received best engineer award in1996.
- Member of committee to review and revise company instrumentation standards.