C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
To obtain a responsible and challenging position with a progressive company where my work experience will have valuable application and utilization of my opportunity for advancement.
- Ensured that Excellence Hotels operates to the standards required management.
- In liaison with Management, completed the induction of all new household staff.
- Ensured that all household staff comply with Excellence Hotels policies, e.g. fire, safety precautions etc.
- Supervised and assisted the Management in the service of meals.
Hotel Paragon, Mumbai, 2003-Present
- Supervised the daily operations of the Hotel including Conference Management, Rooms, Housekeeping, Leadership & Training, Reservations, Retail, Engineering, Spa, and Safety functions, as well as other functions as assigned.
- Directed and monitored the activities and performance of the Hotel operational teams.
- Provided counsel, advice, and assistance to aid executive committee members and department heads in achieving their short and long-term objectives.
- Implemented Hotel policies, procedures and the overall operating philosophy.
- Prepared and administered assigned budgets to ensure that financial goals for the Hotel were met.
- Assisted the Manager in fiscal planning and budget consolidation for the Hotel.
- Ensured regulatory compliance in all assigned functions, ensuring that all policies and practices were in compliance with both required standards and corporate standards.
- Ensured that the highest standards of guest and client service were available through both front of the house and convention services areas.
- Represented Excellence Hotels to the employees, guests, patrons, and the community.
- Ensured sub-rents were operating within the bounds of their lease and ensured hotel policies and procedures, as applicable to the sub-rents, were met.
Education and Certification
· B Com
Mumbai Arts Collage, Mumbai, 2003