C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
I am interested in a position in the Healthcare field. As a passionate student and hard worker, I think my abilities and qualifications can be applied fully.
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology
- Knowledge of Office Procedures
- Knowledge of Patients´ confidentiality/HIPAA
- Experience in Customer Service/Administrative
Entry Level Health Care
Comfort care Senior Services, Mumbai, 2008-Present
- Assist with the development and implementation of individual service plans and behavioral plans, Utilize Hoyer-lift, Assists with ambulation, Range of Motion (ROM), Activities of daily living (ADL´s) and dietary needs.
Personal Care Assistant
Aryan’s House, Mumbai, 2006-2008
- Assist with the development and implementation of individual service plans and behavioral plans to transition client to greater independence in the community.
- Advocated for more client involvement in community and in self-care.
- Assist client with activities of daily living ADL´s, Manage client’s social activities, Assist with ambulation, Administer medication, Chart client’s daily involvement and activities.
The Mumbai Technical Institute, Mumbai, 2005-2006
- Monitored patients suffering from dementia, Alzheimer’s and other chronic
- Mental illnesses, involved patients in community group sessions, Hoyer-lift utilization, tracheal-care, irrigation of GI-tube, wound care, Monitored vital signs, carefully charted patient data, assisted with activities of daily living (ADL´s) and range of motion (ROM).
Education and Certification
· LPN studies
New Mumbai Technical Institute, Mumbai, 2005
· B Sc.
Mumbai University, 2004
- Received Many Appreciations
Comfort care Senior Services