C2345, East Padmavati Colony, Delhi
Experienced Design Professional seeking role in product design either as a contributor or hands-on manager of a team.
- Reviewed and analyzed engineering design schematics and supporting documents, such as logic diagrams and design rules, to plan layout of IC.
- Conferred with engineering staff to resolve design details or problems.
- Takes specifications, defines architecture, does circuit design, runs simulations, supervises layout, tapes out the chip to the foundry, evaluates the prototype once the chip comes back from the fab.
Circuit design engineer
Neeraj Electrical, Jaipur, 2005-Present
- Cell and macro level circuit simulations, layout extractions, timing characterizations and timing file generations.
- Layout floor planning and layout supervisions.
- Developed base band amplifier board for Doppler radar system.
- Investigated magnetic phenomena in novel semiconductor device.
- Designed PIFA antenna using IE3D modeling software.
Arpit Enterprises, Delhi, 2002-2005
- Circuit level logical function and transistor level verifications.
- Static timing, EM/IR, noise, and power analysis.
- As leader of a two-man team, designed firmware for high-end surround sound processor, including some digital signal processor programming.
- Delivered reusable architecture used in several designs.
Chief Technology Officer
Divya Electrical, Delhi, 2000-2002
- Managed staff of 15 designing a custom IC, including setting standards for RTL coding, module re-uses.
- Tested triple DES encryption and hardware random number generator modules.
- Collaborated with team leaders and supervised specification of product architecture.
Education and Certification
· B.Tech(electrical system design)
Gandhi Engineering College, Delhi, 2000
- Member of association of electrical engineers, 2007.
- Attended workshop on specification of product architecture in Sydney.