This Research Associate resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Research Associate.
C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
An experienced Analytical Chemist with a strong background in method development and quality control focusing on developing innovative products.
- Strengths include qualification, characterization, technology transfer, data analysis, and trouble-shooting.
- Methodologies used include HPLC, ELISA, GCMS, Western Blot, SDS-PAGE, UV-VIS, DNA/RNA extraction, and enzyme activity assays.
- Performed ~10,000 tests of antibodies and proteins to support the pilot plant, manufacturing, and preclinical development.
- Developed an HPLC assay that allowed the company to file an IND on a new product and transferred the assay to the Quality Control Department.
- Optimized an ELISA assay in the Bioassay group for the Operations and Biodefense Business.
National Biotech Research Laboratory, Mumbai, 2007-Present
- Supervise professional staff with complete discretion over the daily operations of the studies managed at site.
- Hire new employees & train them for specific functional roles.
- Conducting regular appraisals & recommending personnel actions.
- Directly report to Vice President of Site Operations of Odyssey Research.
- Coordinate with Sponsors to discuss new study protocols and determine its compatibility with respect to our investigators, patient pool, location & demographics.
- Serve as a Key Opinion Leader for all sites to determine safety and Protocol feasibility.
- Assist Director of Regulatory with the preparation of all required Regulatory Documents prior to and during the study.
- Manage Quality Assurance of the clinical trials.
Sir Pratap Research Institute, Mumbai, 2004-2007
- Wrote a technical development report allowing transfer of an assay in support of an anti-cancer antibody under cGMP and cGLP conditions.
- Analyzed samples to support media development and fermentation by GCMS to determine amino acid composition and concentration.
- Responsible for setting up methods on Waters HPLC systems with the associated Empower software.
- Developed and qualified assays related to vaccine products including SEC-HPLC and RP-HPLC assays.
- Transferred technology to the Quality Control Department.
- Authored an SEC-HPLC analytical method.
- Improved HPLC precision, speed, sensitivity, and resolution by tuning and updating the HPLC systems.
Quality Control Analyst
Raina Biotechnology Ltd., Mumbai, 2002-2004
- Performed testing of recombinant proteins in development.
- Analyzed products using these methodologies: BCA (concentration), DSC (stability), UV-VIS spectrophotometry (concentration), SDS-PAGE (identity).
- Performed endotoxin, organic molecule, and osmolality testing.
- Managed and coordinated stability time points and testing of ~ 25 stability protocols.
Education and Certification
- Masters in Clinical Research
J L N Medical University, Mumbai, 2002
- B Sc.
Mathuradas College for Science, Mumbai, 2000
- Executive Certified Research Manager
- Awarded for writing a technical development report allowing transfer of an assay in support of an anti-cancer antibody under cGMP and cGLP conditions.
- Appreciated by National Science Committee for Analyzing samples to support media development and fermentation by GCMS to determine amino acid composition and concentration.
National Biotech Research Laboratory