This Production Planner resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Production Planner.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
Looking for a Job as a Production Planner in an organization where I can utilize my skills and knowledge for the growth of the company.
- Consecutive Years Perfect Attendance.
- National Seating (2 Years)
- Denso Manufacturing
2006 – 2009
M.C. Gill Corporation El Monte, Mumbai
- Responsible for a accurate forecast using weighted moving average calculation; generated spreadsheet for each vendor.
- Maintained dry good level; issued purchase orders to meet forecast requirements.
- Interacted daily with customer service and state to state sale reps by reviewing/correcting invoices, certificates of analysis and bills of lading.
- Managed on-time delivery of products from vendors (DuPont, Ashland Chemical, Grafil and Technical Fiber Product).
- Scheduled pickup and transportation with different trucking vendors (Roadway, Yellow Freight, Motor Cargo, and UPS) for delivery of floor panels for our biggest customers (Boeing, Airbus, American Airlines and United Airlines).
2003 – 2006
Fairchild Fasteners, Mumbai
- Directed and tracked the production levels of four manufacturing departments.
- Managed expediting Past Due, Due and Future jobs daily to meet monthly departmental financial goal.
- Responsible for both internal/external demand and forecasting requirements, development/maintenance of bills of material (BOM), price negotiation, and master schedule.
- Managed daily work schedules for the operation production team; planned and controlled the flow of materials into, through, and out of our third party manufacturers.
- Reduced inventory storage fees by 20% over a six-month period; accomplished this through investigating outdated inventory items and attaining approval for recycling of materials.
2000 – 2003
Paramount Home Entertainment, Mumbai
- In charge of running reports using SAP and exporting into Excel spreadsheet for multiple departments and upper management on daily inventory level.
- Manage DVD and Blu-ray manufacturing at Technicolor and issuing DN (delivery notes) for transfer of product between US and Canada Plants.
- Analyze demand; execute purchase orders, to ensure sufficient shelf stock is available.
- Interface with vendor (Technicolor) daily, to oversee the production and timely delivery of product.
Education and Certification
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Commerce)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Infotech Ltd., Mumbai