Posted on August 26, 2009
C2345, East Padmavati Colony, Delhi
Dedicated & experienced with years of knowledge in fine dining, liquor & wine. Excellent communication & motivational skills. Strong administrative & financial skills. Seeking to grow with one company.
- Developed policies & procedures to ensure budget goals related to cash flow, revenue growth, cost of goods sold, labor costs & operating expenses
- Controlled all aspects of beverage purchasing, sales & implementation of wine program
- Controlled costs through inventories, staff training, evaluation & market research.
Nightclub general manager
Global Nightclub Chain, Mumbai, 2006-Present
- Open new & revamp old Cozy restaurants.
- Recruited, hired, trained & retained high quality selected employees.
- Streamline inventory through controlled purchasing.
- Responsible for daily operation & restructuring.
- Operated at or below budgeted numbers.
- Developed and implemented group & corporate sales programs.
Global Nightclub Chain, Mumbai, 2003-2006
- Provide leadership, direction, & training to staff through hands on operational management.
- Program and maintain Squirrel POS system.
- Improved wine program & staff training.
- Planed special events & parties.
- Managed & set, operating budget, followed-up on daily operating numbers.
Nisha Nightclub, Mumbai, 2000-2003
- Oversaw all aspects of operations for a dual level restaurant, lounge, & outdoor café.
- Interviewed, hired & trained all personnel.
- Booked parties, special events, bands & DJ´s.
- Programmed & maintained Digital Dinning POS system.
Education and Certification
· MSc(Hotel Catering)
Hotel Management Institute, Delhi, 2000
· BSc(Hotel Catering)
Hotel Management Institute, Delhi, 1998
- Recognized for developing and implementing effective group & corporate sales programs.
- Conducted various meetings and seminars on behalf of management.
» Filed Under Manager Resumes