This Medical Record Clerk resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Medical Record Clerk.
Chembur BPCL Colony, Mumbai
Looking for a job as medical records clerk in well known hospital to show my skills and ability.
- Have 9 years experience as medical records clerk.
- Excellent knowledge of medical field.
- Good Information of medical related rules and regulations.
City Health Care, Mumbai
From 2007 to Present
- Mainly accountable for handling all the daily operation of the doctor’s office
- Help patients, and other sources; over the phone and e-mails, on getting medical records upon requirements.
- In charge for arrange meetings of the patients with the doctors
- Filed, located and removed patient’s charts in alphabetical order.
- Accountable for maintain a good rapport with the patients
- Assist medical assistants and other staff members with Spanish speaking patients and their charts.
ABC Hospital, New Port
From 2002 to 2007
- In charge for supervision all the official duties and tasks of the doctor’s office
- Managing medical documentations for gynecological and gastroenterological specialists.
- Set the doctor’s meetings with the patients meetings
- Prepared medical records in order to set appointments for following days.
- Facilitated schedules between physician and technicians.
- Provided assist and support to the doctor in medical checkup and other examination of the patients
Education and Certification
- Bachelor Degree in Science(Chemistry)
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- High School Diploma
SNDT College, Mumbai
- Completed Computer Course (Ms-Office)