This Medical Receptionist resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Medical Receptionist.
Chembur BPCL Colony, Mumbai
In Searched for a position as the medical receptionist where I can make best use of ability and experience.
Well -Experienced medical receptionist with previous experience as the licensed Nurse Assistant & the Laboratory Technician.
2005 to Present
· Perform average of 400-patients on every day basis for fast-paced common practice.
· Respond to first choice issues to make certain the timely referral of immediately required medical care.
· Turned and situated patients often to stop rate of bed sores.
· Handle a medical front desk in areas of manual and computerized scheduling, billing, and medical/insurance records management, including major carriers and Medicaid.
· Plan patients’ medical screenings and follow up to obtain results.
From : 2001 to 2002
· Planned appointments for patients according to well-known procedures.
· Communicated with physicians and medical support staff to resolve the need for patient services.
· Worked a wide scope of clinical processes, effectively communicate and recorded test results.
· Maintained current computer based lab test results and the patient information.
· Make available efficient and professional telephone services.
· Secured the building at the close of every working day and performed loss prevention activities.
Education and Certification
Medical Assistant Certificate