This Medical Office resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Medical Office.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
Looking for a medical office position in a good reputation medical center where I can be relevant with my professional experience and skills in workplace administration to foster progressive growth of the organization.
- Awarded for exemplary service at Mumbai Medical Center
- Maintain a working knowledge of medical terminology exercised to record and interpret patients’ information.
- Bi-Lingual communicator with excellent organizational, time management, and follow through skills.
2009 – 2010
McKingston Soft Solutions, Mumbai
- Manage a medical front desk in areas of physical and computerized preparation, billing, and checkup/cover records management, counting major carriers and Medicaid.
- Process an average of 500 patients on a weekly basis for a fast-paced general practice.
- Sustain open lines of communication between patients, physician, staff, and laboratory personnel.
- Plan patients’ medical screenings and following up to obtain results.
- Respond to main concern issues to ensure the punctual referral of urgently needed medical care.
- Manage daily pharmaceutical-related matters to confirm and expedite a high volume of instruction orders.
- Obtain checkup transcription from physicians and collecting/giving out patients’ co-payments at close of day.
2007 – 2009
ABC Company, Mumbai
- Took patients’ vital signs and followed up with appropriate and correct charting procedures.
- Assisted employees nurses with initial appraisal of patients upon admission; reported changes in patients’ circumstances and other matters of concern for immediate resolve.
- Performed beneficial treatments such as range of motion, gait training, and whirlpool baths.
- Twisted and located patients frequently to prevent the occurrence of bed sores.
- Ensured correct individual hygiene and grooming of patients; supplementary with feedings.
- Safely moved patients to beds and into chairs making use of Hoyer equipment.
- Preceptor new Certified Nurse Assistants in areas of patient care, medical practices and procedures.
- Assisted with appropriate use of equipment such as wheelchairs, braces, splinters and other devices.
- Maintained insanitary conditions of patient rooms and inspected equipment for signs of damage.
2005 – 2007
XYZ Company, Mumbai
- Interfaced in a straight line with a diverse population of patients, responding to various inquiries and concerns.
- Communicated with physician and medical support staff to resolve the need for enduring services.
- Performed a wide scope of medical procedures, efficiently communicating and recording test results.
- Obtained and processed patients’ medical insurance information quickly and accurately.
- Ensured the excellence control of laboratory procedures, equipment functionality, and regulatory compliance.
- Maintained up-to-date computer-based laboratory test results and patient information.
Education and Certification
- MSC (Medicine)
Mumbai, Mumbai University
- Computer Course
- H.S.C (Science)
Shah Ltd., Mumbai