This Medical Office Receptionist resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Medical Office Receptionist .
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
To obtain a position as a Receptionist in an organization where I can utilize my skills and knowledge for the welfare of the company.
- Reduced claim rejections and increase overall collections .
- Verify insurance coverage and benefits.
- Maintain knowledge of payor and insurance rules and regulations.
- Post carrier and patients payments. Reconcile daily cash, checks and credit card transactions.
- Configuration and submission of Workers Compensation claims.
2008 – 2009
Patient Service Representative
Schoolhouse Pediatrics, Mumbai
- Identify obstacles to patient flow. Improve patient flow and decrease time patient spent in office by pre-registration prior to patient seen.
- Post patient payments. Reconcile daily cash. Decrease self pay bad debt due to collection procedures implementation and excellent customer service.
- Implement team liaisons between front end staff and clinical staff for team building.
- Decrease time turnaround for patient referral authorization by 2 weeks.
- Develop template for encounter forms and provider schedules reducing appointment errors.
2006 – 2008
Insurance Verification Specialist
Southwest Pediatrics, Mumbai
- Review outstanding AR for pediatric practice.
- Resolved payer reimbursement issues and claim denials.
- Working Knowledge of insurance guidelines and referral process.
- Experienced with managed care, contracting and fee schedules.
- Proficient with CPT, ICD-9 coding, medical terminology, Medicaid pay or regulations.
- Review self pay outstanding balances for budget payment plans.
- Increased reimbursement by completing and providing training to staff on insurance eligibility verification.
- Filed claims electronically and reviewed outstanding insurance claims for reimbursement.
- Train front end staff to review uninsured accounts for coverage, including eligibility and entering patient Demographics.
2003 – 2006
Austin Diagnostic Clinic, Mumbai
- Improve turnaround for outpatient referrals and referrals to specialists.
- Daily cash reconciliation and daily deposits
- Reduced number of no shows through appointment confirmation
Education and Certification
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Commerce)
S.I.E.S College, Mumbai
ABC Internationals Ltd., Mumbai