This Mechanical Design Engineer resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Mechanical Design Engineer .
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
A challenging position as a Mechanical Design Engineer which will allow me to further utilize my skills and acquire new abilities.
- Received an Appreciation Award for contribution to the J-2X Regent Nozzle NAR
- I have received several Spotlight Awards at Raytheon, two examples follow:
- A total of 3,390 APL-5 unreleased soft products were burned down to zero in three months. These efforts meet the deadline and satisfied the customer.
- Supported Cryo-Cooler testing by working various shifts to meet the schedule.
- Redesigned the F119 EMD exhaust nozzle convergent flap with the drafting team through extended overtime effort. The effort recovered a three-month schedule slip.
- Supported Space Shuttle Main Engine´s alternate turbo pump critical design review.
- Rendered CAD support on the 20K rocket thrust chamber. Produced existing ANVIL drawings to make manual drawings, thereby shortening the drafting effort.
2008 – 2009
Product Design Engineer
Sun Microsystems, Mumbai
- Used Pro/E to design and develop computer servers/mainframes, including: sheet metal chassis, skins, doors, exterior and interior panels, and plastic molded parts.
- Created and published a worldwide matrix to be used in the configuring of Sun Products within a Sun Rack.
- Evaluated and qualified mechanical components.
- Worked in conjunction with the Sun thermal group to solve thermal problems.
- Collaborated with the industrial design department to bring their concepts into reality.
- Worked with the Compliance department to insure the product passed all agency approvals.
- Interfaced with the manufacturing department to ensure and maintain product quality, manufacturability, cost efficiency and reliability.
2006 – 2008
Senior Mechanical Designer
Alza Corporation, Mumbai
- Worked together with industrial design firms, to conceptualize, design and release a multitude of products to manufacturing.
- On some of the plotters, had responsibility for overall packaging layout, cooling and EMI-RFI, acoustic and dynamic testing. One of these plotters was designed to be assembled without fasteners.
- Responsible for the overall packaging layout, design of sheet metal parts and over 80 plastic parts, dynamic testing, air flow analysis, and EMI-RFI testing on color electrostatic plotters.
2003 – 2006
Associate Project Engineer
Power Corporation, Mumbai
- Manage Changes to be implemented on production Engines using PDIs, IMS, and SAP
- Combustion Turbine Design using ANSYS, D-spec, Prod Mods and ECMIs for the design of 501G u-support, transition, and transducer
- Exciter Service designing tools, preparing & placing orders, and coordinating with vendors to have equipment manufactured, delivered within cost, and on schedule
- Generator Design using ERs, D-spec, and PHS2300 to design generator coolers
Education and Certification
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Science)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Radhika Restaurant, Mumbai