This Light Driver resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Light Driver.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
To provide efficient Light Service Driver of the businesses kitchen and bedroom supplies and materials to the fitters on site.
- Certified Forklift Operator, CDL w/Tanker Hazmat
- Computer Skills
- Bill of lading, Enter in Trip tickets
2008 – 2009
Rembrant Kitchens & Bedrooms, Mumbai
- To efficiently and timely collect and deliver the businesses kitchen and bedroom supplies/ materials. From the suppliers to the fitters on site at the customer’s premises.
- To order, purchase and deliver any additional materials or supplies as required and requested by the fitters during the fitting process.
- To effectively complete and manage all collection and delivery paperwork in accordance with the businesses practice.
- To arrange and book the hiring of third party vehicles to be used for the collection and delivery processes.
- To provide a meet and greet service to walk in customers at the businesses showroom premises. And to provide assistance and guidance concerning product enquiries and business services provided.
- To arrange and book initial appointments for customers, using the businesses diary database.
- To answer and respond to any telephone or fax enquiries made to the showroom premises.
- To open and close the showroom premises at the beginning and end of the business day. Ensuring that the premises are locked and secured using the businesses security systems.
- To ensure that all design plans and paperwork concerning customer’s orders are collated, entered and kept accurately using the businesses systems and procedures.
2006 – 2008
Walker Warehousing Ltd, Mumbai
- To accurately process and enter the customers returns onto the company’s database system.
- To ensure the returns staff worked in line with the managers expectations and instructions regarding the returns department processes.
- To train new staff efficiently and effectively in all aspects of the returns departments procedures.
- To liaise with the company’s customer base concerning returns procedures and processes, to ensure targets are met to satisfaction.
- To ensure the returns department was fully supplied with the necessary equipment to complete any tasks set.
- To liaise directly with the returns manager concerning any and all issues regarding the running of the returns department i.e. staff, time scales, equipment etc.
- To sign and log the returns staff attendance using the appropriate company procedures.
- To liaise directly with head office concerning customer’s credit and account queries.
- To assist with any other ad hoc duties required and instructed by company director.
2003 – 2006
Import Co-ordination Controller
Hamburg Sud, Mumbai
- To accurately prepare, log and monitor import shipment releases, accurately and efficiently using the company’s systems which included but not limited to CNS, Destin8 and the AS400.
- Updating customers throughout the day on their shipment progress.
- To effectively communicate with customers and third parties concerning any issues relating to their respective import shipments.
- To monitor, create and notify any additional payments to the customers, in order to collect the required fees, prior to the releasing of any cargo.
- To accurately log the appropriate documentation required for the release process i.e. Bills of Lading, T2L, Release to order instructions etc.
- To liaise consistently with internal departments such as accounts and documentation to ensure that all relevant payments and documents are received and are satisfactory to company procedures.
- To adhere to the company’s strict time policies in order to provide the best possible service, and to assist the import team at all times concerning general import matters and duties.
- To effectively quote haulage rates to promote the company’s logistics business.
Education and Certification
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Commerce)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Radhika Restaurant, Mumbai