C2345, East Padmavati Colony, Delhi
To obtain a responsible and challenging position as a junior accountant with a progressive company.
- Prepared computerized and manual bank reconciliation statements in “Tabs 3″
- Format check request vouchers in the Accounts Payable program to post entries to the integrated General Ledger program
- Increased sales by at least 12% with the implementation of aggressive marketing programs and new sales pitch focused on both new and repeat business.
Sanmati Stationers, Delhi, 2005-Present
- Utilized expertise in QuickBooks to enter cash receipts and cash disbursement.
- Prepared accounting schedules to insurance carriers for legal expenses.
- Post cash receipts to time account billing system for all for five lawyers and three paralegals using “Tabs 3″ software.
Global Shipping & Marketing Services, Delhi, 2000-2005
- Reconciled and collected past due accounts; reconciled accounts and assisted in compilation of reports; assembled or formatted reports using Excel.
- Checked shipping transactions to locate and resolve discrepancies.
- Responded to inquiries and assisted customers in resolving problems.
Education and Certification
· Bachelor of Commerce
Delhi University, Delhi, 2000
- Member of association of Indian Junior accountants.
- Achieved “Certified Mailman” status and completed probation in required period.