This HVAC Service Technician resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of HVAC Service Technician.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
A professional HVAC/R Technician with the desire, knowledge and skills required to diagnose and repair malfunctions in complete mechanical and electrical systems.
- Design and install Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems in manufacturing facilities up to 1,000,000 square feet.
- Install and service all electronic components
- Work with voltages from 24v. to 480 3 phase on a daily basis
- Troubleshoot and control industrial HVAC equipment.
- Engineer installation to provide facility with maximum energy savings.
- Organize and maintain job crew performance.
- Communicate job status and project progress reports to company representatives.
- Implement and ensure all job quality and safety requirements.
- Read blueprints and schematics
- Valid passport and drivers license
- Maintain control sequences
2008 – 2009
HVAC Maintenance Mechanic
Board of Education Ewing, Mumbai
- Maintain and operate system for Township of 6 school buildings, and when needed help service Ewing Township Public Works Dept.
- Maintain and operate large tonnage chillers.
- Service and repair multiple rooftop units, air handlers, piping systems, pumps and exhaust fans.
- Worked with Tranes Tracer Summit Building Automation Systems and Invensys Barber Coleman and Pneumatic controls.
2006 – 2008
Ice Man Refrigeration Hopewell, Mumbai
- Installed, serviced, and repaired heating and air conditioning equipment in multiple zones including commercial and residential buildings.
- Mastered highly developed skills in duct fabrication, gas piping, and low voltage wiring.
2003 – 2006
Comfort Zone, Mumbai
- Installed, serviced, and repaired heating and air conditioning equipment in new and remodeled educational facilities within the tri-state area.
- Experienced and familiar with most HVAC equipment brands including York, Carrier, Goodman and Lennox.
- Sized projects to ensure efficient and most cost effective use of materials.
- Responsible for ductwork and purchase orders.
- Supervised and trained apprentices on-site.
- Utilized ability to read blueprints independently on complicated jobs.
Education and Certification
- Diploma In Air Conditioning, Heating
Mumbai University, Mumbai
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Science)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Radhika Enterprises, Mumbai