This Human Resources Manager resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Human Resources Manager .
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
I am seeking a retail management role where I can have the direct customer contact I so enjoy. Building strong retail concepts, assembling top-performing teams, and managing daily retail operations are what I have proven to do best. I am comfortable leading or providing assistance to a leader, I can be counted on to deliver results, capture new business, cultivate loyalty, and engage in best practice retail techniques.
- Act as senior human resources executive throughout the Middle East and Western Asia, providing service to 2,300 direct hire, contract and subcontract employees.
- Investigate and manage international, multi-site Employee Relations cases, ensuring compliance with Federal and local laws.
- Led effort in research, design, and execution of functional area organizational design changes in accordance with ITT Values Based Six Sigma Leadership Development.
- Design, implement, and manage global compensation and benefits packages in-line with recruitment strategies and cost containment measures.
2009 – 2010
Human Resources Manager
Chemical manufacturing plant, Mumbai
- Responsible for all aspects of the day to day human resource function for local office. Completed both SOX and SAP training.
- Planned and managed recruitment and sellection of all employees, conducted orientation, and interpreted company policies and employment law.
- Counseled and assisted managers and employees in the resolution of employee issues.
- Administered compensation plan, processed payroll, and monitored and processed time and attendance reports.
- Provided an overview of the company, benefits, policy and procedures, and safety to all new employees.
- Managed internal temporary labor pools to staff positions.
- Coordinated and managed all office workspace and office equipment needs.
- Coordinated bi-monthly employee meetings, luncheons, pre-employment physicals and drug screens, interviews, and safety awards programs.
- Managed and conducted annual benefit open enrollment processes.
2007 – 2009
Human Resources Manager
Mel´S Diner CO., Mumbai
- Recruited and hired all employees.
- Conducted new employee orientation and benefits overview.
- Provided OSHA employee training.
- Directed all payroll activities for employees in three states.
- Processed A/P for all three states.
2005 – 2007
Human Resources and Safety Manager
Manufacturer of non-woven outer covers for medical facilities., Mumbai
- Provided education and training of management and hourly associates in the areas of OSHA required training.
- Published monthly newsletter.
- Designed and implemented company´s first Employee Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Designed and implemented random drug screening along with new drug and alcohol policy.
- Directed all payroll activities including performance evaluations, salary increases and benefits.
- Planned and managed recruitment and sellection of all employees, new employee orientation, employee benefits, policy interpretation, and employment law
- Managed STD, COBRA and FMLA.
- Wrote and implemented associates policy and procedures manual.
- Managed EEOC claims and charges.
Education and Certification
- MBA (H.R)
Khalsa College, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Commerce)
Ram And Sham Ltd, Mumbai