This Expanded Functions Dental Assistant resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Expanded Functions Dental Assistant.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
Seeking a career opportunity in a Dental Office where I can build my future career. I am currently in school to become a Dental Assistant with expanded functions. I would like to work in a Dental Office while in training to gain experience and to be your Dental Assistant once I am done.
- Prepared patient, sterilized and disinfected instruments.
- Set up instrument trays, prepared materials and assisted dentist during dental procedures.
- Took and recorded medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient.
- Exposed dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Assisted dentist in the management of medical and dental emergencies.
- Instructed patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
2006 – 2009
Supply Room Coordinator
Shah Dental Clinic, Mumbai
- Received Technician orders for supplies and dispensed the orders.
- Placed orders with vendors and received them into the supply room.
- Maintained stock in supply room so that supplies were on hand for the Technicians.
- Entered Doctor prescription orders into database.
- Generated Technician work ticket and schedule.
- Interface with owners of the company, clients and fellow co-workers.
2003 – 2006
Auto Policy Division, Mumbai
- Demonstrated the sense of urgency in a busy environment.
- Assisted Members with questions regarding auto insurance policies.
- Created new auto insurance policies and made changes to existing policies.
2000 – 2003
Inside Catering Sales
Eatzi´s Market & Bakery, Mumbai
- Executed daily operations of promoting catering sales.
- Arranged tables and decorations to entice interest in catering department.
- Prepared hors d´oeuvres, fancy and plain sandwiches and salads.
- Was instrumental in increasing sales by making gift baskets for special occasions and holidays.
- Kept record of sales, prepared inventory of stock, and ordered merchandise.
- Removed and recorded amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Used Microsoft software to enter client information regarding catering events and schedule deliveries.
Education and Certification
- MBBS (Dental)
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- B.SC (Medicine)
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Science)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Infotech Ltd., Mumbai