Howard J. Ledoux
1223 Duck Creek Road
Hyderabad – 94301
Seeking a demanding and responsible position in heavy equipment operation that will effectively utilize my training and experience and offer opening for career growth.
The City Inc, 2006
Construction Equipment Operator
- Operated a variety of tracked construction or maintenance equipment, such as dashers, bulldozers, backhoes, front-end loaders and heavy maintenance trucks.
- Controlled semi trucks with trailers, and heavy-duty dump trucks.
- Observed work site and equipment to notice and guard against unsafe or hazardous operating circumstances.
- Responsible for prepared land, driveways and parking areas using various countryside equipments and motorized graders.
- Performed preventive maintenance and small repairs to motorized vehicles and equipment operated.
- Assisted and participates in most important repair work and connected maintenance tricks, as assigned.
The Metro Inc, 2002-2005
Construction Equipment Operator Trainee
- Performed schedule maintenance on equipment and determined when and what kind of maintenance is desired.
- Repaired machines or organization using the required tools.
- Observed gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is functioning correctly.
High School Diploma
Hyderabad University, 1999
Sheryl J. Sutton