This Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician.
C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
To obtain a position as a senior technician in a company where I can maximize my knowledge of most economic packages and mentor others. Use my prophecy in Excel and Access in creating templates for in-house reports and help the engineering staff with Reserve Reports, database management and analyzing new and existing properties.
- 2 times recommended for engineer of the year award in Niagara Engineering Works.
- Achieved high performance engineering in addition of highly motivating HR management.
- Donald Corporations Works receive ISO 9001 in my working period
Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician
Donald Corporations, Mumbai, 2007-Present
- Provided logistic support for ATM´s to include packaging, shipping and fork lift operation (Licensed Fork Lift Operator).
- Troubles hooted and repaired of electro-mechanical devices to include Automated Teller Machines (ATM´s) and their supporting equipment.
- Operated Environmental Test Chambers, Robotic cycle test equipment and Temperature Data Acquisition instruments to provide M.S. Excel data graphs to engineering for evaluation.
Senior Engineer Tech
Niagara Engineering Works, Mumbai, 2004-2007
- Assembly and repair of computer systems; upgrade and install software.
- Engineering Lab supervisor responsible for parts procurement, tracking and inventory for new product development.
- Specialized provider of industrial air filters with 75 employees.
Electro-Mechanical Field Service Tech
Swift Associates, Mumbai, 2002-2004
- Air compressor testing, filtration testing, and preventive maintenance.
- Mechanical repair and hydraulic maintenance of material handling equipment.
- Direct customer contact in the process of field equipment service and parts counter operation.
- Parts department operation utilizing computer, microfiche and manuals for parts information.
Education and Certification
- 1 year diploma course in Industrial Heavy Engineering
National Institute for Industrial Engineering, Mumbai, 2002
- Master of Engineering Services
The Engineering College, Mumbai 2001
- B.Sc. (engineering and technology management)
St. Peter College, Mumbai 1999
- Visited World Seminar on New Horizons of Industrial Engineering as Donald Corporations representative.
- Received appreciation certificate from management of Swift Associates continuously 2 years.