This Document Controller resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Document Controller.
C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
To find stable employment that will allow me to utilize the supervisory/managerial skills and knowledge that I have acquired over 8 years in industry. It is my goal to be able to continue to broaden my knowledge, and gaining further experience that will allow me to contribute to the success of any business.
- Assisted CPA firm in recent corporate financial review to secure bonding
- Developed and maintained corporate overhead rate for job costing
- Lead software conversion from QuickBooks to Timberline
- Helped in improving bank branches’ email notification procedure.
- Developed budget tracking system for college department
- Wrote procedures and reference guides for previous employers
Regal Corporations, Mumbai, 2007-Present
- Currently serving as temporary controller for local retailer: reconciliations, preparing/maintaining cash budget, and creating/implementing new accounting procedures.
- Aided insurance company with preparation for year-end audit: created closing entries; updated commission schedules.
- Lead software conversion from QuickBooks to Timberline. Prepared monthly and annual financial statements, general ledger analysis, and account and bank reconciliations.
- Maintained fixed asset and depreciation lists. Wrote collection letters.
- Recruited and hired Project Manager Assistant, Obtained renewal bids for all lines of insurance and liaison with the Third Party Administrator for Profit Sharing plan.
- Accounts Payable using Peachtree, Timberline, QuickBooks and Yard, Accounts Receivable duties using Yardi, Payroll using software such as SAP and ADP, Payroll tax deposits, Troubleshooting bank reconciliations, Maintained fixed asset database, Created audit schedules, Documented Timberline accounting procedures using Word.
Union National Bank, Mumbai, 2004-2007
- Wrote policies and procedures for bank branches, which included preparing the documents for on-line publication.
- Published e-mail notifications for branches. Worked with team to improve procedure for branch e-mail notifications.
- Documented monthly minutes for bank operation’s regional managers.
- Volunteered and served as facilitator for Small Projects Team’s weekly meetings (3-month term)
Senior Documentation Clerk, Engineering
The Tata Engineering Company, Mum
- Supervision of the Engineering Release Unit. Responsible for Department of Defense files, engineering reference files, drawing change notification files, Worldwide Standards files.
- Responsible for maintenance and security of the original document and drawing vault.
- Responsible for all reproduction equipment and vendor manual/maintenance files.
- Responsible for purchasing of engineering department supplies. Data entry experience with Mac and PC computers.
- Responsible for distribution documentation to engineering and production departments. Responsible for QA of all Engineering Release Unit documentation.
- Maintenance of all drawing lists that are distributed throughout the company.
Education and Certification
- M B A (Accounting)
Mumbai University, Mumbai, 2002
- B Com
Mumbai University, Mumbai, 1999
- Certificate of Appreciation by Regal Corporations management in April 2009.
- Recognized member of international society against Child labor.
- Member of PETA.