This Director of Operations resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Director of Operations.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
Seeking for a Job as a director of operations in an organization so that I can utilize my skills and knowledge for company and enhance the same.
- Supervise 8 staff, that assist in developing application and implementation plans for automation integration.
- Total financial responsibility for my department and all projects.
- Oversee all logistical operations of the company, trucks, shipping, and all details of product and staff movement.
- Provide sales assistance in the way of demos, product knowledge training, and application engineering.
- Provide ongoing customer support and maintain customer relationships creatte training and operational guidelines and materials.
- Provide detailed feedback from field operations to product development that assist in creating a new and better product.
2009 – 2010
Director of Operations
YCD Multimedia, Mumbai
- Develop and direct operating procedures and process executions in a start up business environment to successfully implement multimedia systems for fortune 500 companies.
- Project manager of multiple, simultaneous nationwide rollouts. Responsibilities include securing deliverables with vendors, executing installations, and working closely with key stakeholders to meet their expectations.
- Streamline costs by developing vendor relationships to negotiate the best possible pricing resulting in a 10-15% decrease in cost per project.
- Institute organizational definitions, priorities and structure. creatted standardized documentation including SLA (Service Level Agreement) and standard Scope of Work questionnaire for Account Managers.
- Increase business productivity by creating operation procedures to connect multiple departments for efficient use of resources.
2007 – 2009
DMX Music, Mumbai
- Managed multiple concurrent projects for mid to large size businesses, while being involved in all projects from pre design stage to finished install. Engaged in the creation of operational and project management processes and procedures which increased business operations efficiency.
- Validated the qualifications of all subcontractors, negotiated labor contracts and managed project costs to stay within budget. Created labor force review process and periodically conducted project vendor reviews to monitor and control project costs.
- Engineered and designed communications systems from blueprints and site surveys for sales and contract bids while adhering to building construction and electrical codes.
- Performed on-site surveys to track project progress and quality management, which helped develop one-on-one relationships with vendors and stakeholders resulting in successful budget management.
- Partnered with sales staff using consultative sales approach for system design, proposal creation, and client presentations culminating in an increase of 15% sales turnaround time.
2005 – 2007
Director of Operations
United States Army ,Mumbai
- Extensive budget, financial planning, and financial direction for multiple units
- Supervise 3 facility mangers in large scale distribution operations
- Coordinate staffing of facilities to ensure superior execution, and achieve labor targets
- Responsible for the training of all subordinate staff
- Direct responsibility for the day to day operations of 3 logistics facilities
- Coordinate large scale logistics ordering operations
- Oversee deployment of Logistics Operations to remote locations and field operations
Education and Certification
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Commerce)
S.I.E.S College, Mumbai
Satyam Internationals, Mumbai