This Desktop Support resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Desktop Support.
C2345, East Padmavati Colony, Delhi
To obtain a responsible and challenging position as a desktop support manager with a progressive company where my work experience will have full utilization.
- Managed projects from inception to completion; sensitive to budget and timing constraints with strong quality control and people skills.
- Operate effectively with little or no supervision; experienced with team-building exercises; skilled in managing difficult people.
- Monitored and maintained VAR’s service level agreement; determined and communicated impact of service level exceptions; provided for schedule adjustments to accommodate escalations.
- Supported over two thousand new and existing clients in six facilities.
- Assisted with the configuration and maintenance of QA Lab; assisted with the maintenance and organization of a thirty-five-rack multi OS server facility.
- Provided QA and training to business partner; updated order status in IT Procurement database; scheduled standard desktop installation and setup, including LAN, network connection, login ID, access to Lotus Notes and Time & Place time management software.
- Organized component cables; responsible for shipping/ receiving and the RMA process; documented hardware serial numbers, desktop location and software build versions to procurement analyst.
Kerry Top Line Distributing, Gurgoan, 2003-2006
- Exclusive account representative/ troubleshooter for company’s biggest mass-market line.
- Implemented and maintained inventory control procedures; entrusted with management-level permissions to apply variance to inventory totals.
- Evaluated inventory activity to study product trends and monitor potential employee theft; implemented quality control procedures; performed data entry and cycle counts; responsible for maintaining stock levels.
Kundan Games Distributors, Delhi, 2000-2003
- Responsible for a crew of fifteen.
- Made personnel decisions.
- Processed orders for interstate, intrastate and foreign customers; received new and restock products and maintained product lines in the warehouse.
- Maintained all warehouse supplies including stocking shelves, pallet racks, pallet jacks, boxes, tape, flow-pack and other important materials; operated UPS & FED EX packaging system.
Education and Certification
Indian Institute of Computer Application, Delhi, 2000
- Awarded the Best Manager consecutively for three years.
- Attended workshop on Resolution Training and Consulting