This Dental Office Manager resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Dental Office Manager.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
To obtain a position as a Dental Office Manager In a dental clinic where I can utilize my skills and knowledge.
- Top Personal Financial Leader in Team Building
- Promotion to District Leader
- Standard of Excellence Award
- Circle of Excellence
- Top of the Rock
2008 – 2009
Dental Office Manager
Mt. Laurel Dental Associates Office Manager, Mumbai
- Answered phones.
- Maintained multi doctors schedules
- Insurance billing and receivables
- Presented and sold dental treatment to patients
- Opened and closed the office.
2006 – 2008
Primerica Financial Services, Mumbai
- Acquired my Producer´s License (Life Insurance) Broker´s mortgage license and pre-paid legal license.
- Recruited and trained new associates.
- Taught families how to make and save money for retirement, get out of debt quicker and put them on a budget to free up money for other needs.
- Leadership and Sales training on a regular basis.
2003 – 2006
OraCare Dental Associates, Mumbai
- Managed multiple doctors and staff.
- Hired, fired, trained office personnel.
- Accounts receivables, collections, financial arrangements for patients including financing treatment, insurance billing, maintaining schedules and trouble shooting the computers and electronics.
Education and Certification
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Commerce)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
St. Sebastain High School, Mumbai