This Construction Engineer resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Construction Engineer.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
I believe I can make a great contribution in an organization that values amiability, a roll up your sleeves and get the job done attitude, a meticulous attention to detail with a cost-effective outlook, in a prospective maintenance technician team member.
- Got the position of Foreman/ Crew leader.
- Have a working knowledge of tools and equipment.
- Am proficient in reading of blueprints and layout.
- Have built water gardens and waterfalls, and worked in swimming pool construction.
2008 – 2009
Prince Contracting, Mumbai
- Responsible for construction contract administration of Florida DOT roadway improvement projects, as well as several private and municipal golf course and park projects; duties included:
- Subcontract execution
- Change Order preparation
- Project scheduling
- Cost estimating
- Quantity tracking
- Pay Estimates preparation
- Site Safety Supervisor
- Field personnel assistance
2006 – 2008
City of Sioux Falls Engineering Dept., Mumbai
- Mapped city´s storm sewer with GPS collector and gathered other relevant sewer information for input into local GIS system
- Assistant to surveyor
- Inspected utilities installation for new subdivisions
2003 – 2006
UND RecSports, Mumbai
- Entrusted with supervision, setup, and scheduling of RecSports program
- Managed up to 20 officials for various sports
- Officiated basketball, softball, football, volleyball
Education and Certification
- B.Tech (Engineering)
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Science)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Radhika Enterprises, Mumbai