This Child Care Assistant Teacher resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Child Care Assistant Teacher.
C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
I’m currently looking for a job as a Child Care Assistant Teacher in which my strong dedication to the total development of children and a high degree of enthusiasm and care can be fully utilized.
- Committed to creating a classroom environment that inspires children and fosters a love of learning.
- Excellent understanding of teaching strategies for children in various stages of development.
- Experience working with children with challenging behaviors and disabilities.
- Worked one-on-one with a developmentally challenged student with autism.
- Assisted child with reaching milestones in the areas of self-care and preservation skills.
Child Care Assistant Teacher
Step by Step Kids School, Mumbai, 2007-Present
- Helped the teacher maintain a supportive learning environment that was often used as a model for other classrooms.
- Worked with interdisciplinary team members to evaluate children’s progress and recommend appropriate learning plans.
- Participated in all training and in-service opportunities to maintain a high standard of educational excellence.
- Frequently requested by parents to work with their children.
- Entrusted to manage the classroom in the teacher’s absence.
Play School Teacher
Nice Time Play School, Mumbai, 2004-2007
- Assist with managing classroom that consists of 21 2 to 5 year-old children.
- Provide children with learning experiences that promote their cognitive, social and emotional development.
- Deliver individualized instruction in all areas of the curriculum.
- Assist teacher with creating and implementing lesson plans.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences, order supplies, handle record-keeping, and keep a tidy classroom.
Education and Certification
- M.A (Hindi)
Central Mumbai College for Arts, Mumbai, 2004
Central Mumbai College for Arts, Mumbai, 2002
- Member of Reader’s Club to promote the habit of book reading in children
- Volunteered to co-chair and organize “International Day,” an event that attracted 200 parents and students after program hours. The event resulted in press coverage and positive publicity for the center.
- Honored by Mumbai City Parent-Teacher Communicating Society.
Step by Step Kids School