C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
To obtain a career position where I can utilize my Chemical expertness and teaching experience.
- Communicated information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Able to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Applied general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Combined pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Sound Problem Sensitivity
Malviya College for Science, Mumbai, 2007-Present
- Identified the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs and classes, and teaching or instructing others.
- Interpreted the Meaning of Information for Others
- Translated and explained what information means and how it can be used.
- Analyzed information and evaluated results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Observed, received, and otherwise obtained information from all relevant sources.
- Used computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, and process information.
- Kept up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Developed, designed, and created new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, and products, including artistic contributions.
- Identified the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Compiled, coded, categorized, calculated, tabulated, audited, and verified information and data.
- Identified information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances and events.
SS College for Sciences and Technologies, Mumbai, 2004-2007
- Taught courses pertaining to the chemical and physical properties and compositional changes of substances.
- Work included instruction in the methods of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis.
- Included both teachers primarily engaged in teaching, and those who do a combination of both teaching and research.
- Supervised students’ laboratory work.
- Evaluated and graded students’ class work, laboratory performance, assignments, and papers.
- Compiled, administered, and graded examinations, and assign this work to others.
New Mumbai College, Mumbai, 2002-2004
- Planned, evaluated, and revised curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Kept abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Initiated, facilitated, and moderated classroom discussions.
- Selected and obtained materials and supplies such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
- Conducted research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books and electronic media.
- Advised students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Collaborated with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
Education and Certification
- M Sc. (Chemistry)
M G International University, Mumbai, 2002
- B Sc. (Chemistry)
M G International University, Mumbai, 2000
- Honored as Best Teacher of the Year 2008 and 2009 by Student Union of College
- Member of Chemistry Experts Society of Mumbai
- Regularly Writer in College News letter
SS College for Sciences and Technologies