This Facilities Supervisor resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Facilities Supervisor .
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
To obtain a challenging position that will provide the opportunity to use my experience and background while allowing me to grow and make a positive impact within a company.
- Achieved 20% more productivity with efficient machine speeds.
- Saved $78,000 annually with retooling machine assemblies resulting in less downtime and consistent run speeds.
- Led workshops for employees to promote a team environment.
- Managed cost cutting project. Reduced frequency of orders, chose cost effective alternatives and eliminated unnecessary purchases.
- Reduced the average cost of shipping through innovative use of new vendors and supplies.
- Key team member for the start-up of the Los Angeles Times Magazine at R.R. Donnelley and Sons, Reno Division.
2006 – 2009
Ashworth Inc., Mumbai
- Supervise custodial staff, Log, store and retrieve all financial documents and records.
- Design and redesign office system furniture to meet the needs of various departments.
- Interact with upper management and employees daily.
- I am Involved with building security and the employee´s safety.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the building.
- Other responsibilities included: monitoring and participating in operations in assigned sections including inspecting projects, developing and implementing modifications and improvements, recommending and scheduling for contracts, negotiating prices and inspecting contractors work to ensure that safe work practices and operating procedures are followed.
- Interacted professionally with venders, employees and City staff; maintained effective working relationships and worked in cooperation with management to effectively meet departmental objectives.
- Provided input into the development of the operating budget for the assigned area; ordered materials and supplies; assisted in the monitoring and tracking of expenditures.
2003 – 2006
Journeyman Building Environmental Controls Advanced Logic Inc., Mumbai
- Developed and managed the facility department of a startup semiconductor company.
- Supervised six employees in the areas of facility maintenance, project management, Environmental Health and Safety and Clean Room Tool installations.
- Developed and managed an annual 6m operating budget with 7m capital budget.
- Identified energy reduction opportunities for decreased budget expenditures.
2000 – 2003
National City Bank , Mumbai
- Oversaw warehouse activities to supply bank branches and office locations including 53 branches in Illinois and more than 100 building/offices.
- Completed minor repairs as needed at branch locations and buildings.
- Maintained logistics of bank offices, such as maintain break rooms, lobbies, appliances, lighting, signage, parking lots and various other areas.
- Delivered data from Information Systems department to proof rooms. Data included checks, ATM receipts, paperwork, registers and other important documents.
- Served as contact person at warehouse and facilities site for branch and office managers for work orders, supply requests, maintenance and repairs.
- Assigned active role in beginning stages of implementing software for supply, budgeting and streamlining ordering process.
Education and Certification
- MBA (H.R)
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Commerce)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Infotech Ltd., Mumbai