21 D, Adarsh Colony, Mumbai
I am pursuing a career as an Aircraft Mechanic in an Aviation Company Where I can utilize my skills.
- Awarded the best maintenance award for good and satisfactory work.
- Provided support to maintain, trouble shoot and repair electrical, pneumatic and hydraulics.
- Worked on Sheet Metal and Structural Repairs very efficiently.
- Communicated with other workers to fit and align heavy parts or discuss processing of repair parts.
- Cured bonded structure, using portable or stationary curing equipment.
Present 2006 -2010
Shiva Aviation Company, Mumbai
- Modify air or spacecraft systems, or components.
- Take apart and inspect parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
- Fiberglass and bonded honeycomb repair.
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, structural, parts, and accessories.
- Removal and replacement of skin panels and aircraft fasteners.
- Maintain aircraft systems by flushing crankcases, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
- Use tools such as ignition analyzers, compression checkers, distributor timers, and ammeters.
2000 – 2006
Jayesh Aviation Company, Mumbai
- Examine and inspect engines or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks.
- Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Listen to engines to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Remove or install engine using hoist or forklift truck.
- Read, understand, and work from aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications.
- Weighing and balancing of control surfaces.
1994 – 1996
Dayanand Aviation, Mumbai
- Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures and sections, such as wings, fuselage, rigging, and hydraulic units.
- Ride aircraft and make necessary in-flight adjustments and corrections. Reinstall repaired or replacement parts using riveting or welding tools, clamps, and wrenches.
- Use hand tools and power tools.
- Repair or fabricate aircraft sections or parts, using metal fabricating machines, saws, brakes, shears, and grinders. Trim and shape replacement section to specified size and fit.
- Test engine and system operations using test equipment.
- Corrosion control and aircraft painting.
Education and Certification
- Certified Course (Aviation Technology)
Franklin Institute, Mumbai
Mumbai University, Mumbai
S.V. Junior College
S.C High School, Mumbai
A&J Aviation Group,