C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
I am a hard worker and reliable employee, with 8 years of experience and a good team player. Stable work history and growth track record. Will gladly join a progressive, winning team to achieve company goals
- Facilitated and implemented the creation and growth of a hydraulic and machining business unit to add incremental sales to the parts and service organizations.
- Participated in and served as President of the Dealer Hydraulic Advisory Group with Caterpillar Tractor. This gave marketplace feedback and needs from dealers and customers to the factory.
- Served as an advisor with the Fluid Power Society in creating job categories and certifications for Mobile Hydraulic Mechanic and Mobile Hydraulic Technician. Required working with industry representatives from multiple market segments and drawing consensus on what the hydraulic and pneumatic industries required for certifications.
- Track record of overseeing operations to ensure efficiency and meet all goals.
- Demonstrated eye for operational improvements and streamlining processes.
- Accurately maintain records and closely track key information. Able to multitask and manage competing responsibilities.
Flora Finance Corporations, Mumbai, 2007-Present
- Oversaw branch operations, with focus on increasing deposit, loan, and investment balances and maximizing profitability.
- Supervise 29 employees in sales and operations and train in responsibilities and banking products and services.
- Coach in positive service techniques to meet customer needs and ensure satisfaction.
- Meet with potential customers to discuss and promote products and services.
- Coordinate meetings with business department to discuss financial information.
- Review profit and loss report to ensure cost and income accountability.
Sales & Service Manager
Flora Finance Corporation, Mumbai, 2005-2007
- Successfully passed all audits; received Operational Success Award for high scores in 2004 and 2005.
- Managed operations, with focus on preparing for audits.
- Conducted mock audits to evaluate readiness and need for improvements.
- Oversaw quality control and compliance with federal regulations.
- Managed seven employees in sales, operations, compliance, and customer service functions; coached employees to maximize performance.
- Met with customer and managed customer relations to ensure satisfaction.
- Reviewed information accuracy and organized files; identified and reduced errors.
Education and Certification
- M B A (Administration)
National Institute for Management Studies, Mumbai, 2003
- B Com.
Taxila Commerce Academy, Mumbai, 2000
- Drove branch to first for total sales out of 84 branches in 2007 and Achieved Director’s Choice Award
- Achieved CPM or Certified Toastmaster with Toastmaster International.
Flora Finance Corporations