This Biomedical Engineer resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Biomedical Engineer.
C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
I have in depth knowledge of engineering in general with specialization in Biomedical engineering concentrating in biomaterials, biomechanics and materials science. I’m seeking a position as a Biomedical Equipment or Electronics Engineering Technician.
- Proficient in surface characterization techniques such as SEM, AFM, TEM, Surface profilometry and Optical Microscopy and Performed a research project characterizing biomaterials and characterizing gold nanoparticles used for gene/drug delivery as non-viral gene delivery vectors
- Successfully designed and researched total hip arthroplasty and total knee arthroplasty on Pro-Engineering with the Finite Element Analysis of load distribution. Designed implants were compared with currently manufracturered one as well.
- Pharmacokinetics analysis was researched and conducted project describing the mathematical relationship between the doses and the concentration distribution of the drugs at various sites of the body.
- Harmonic ultrasound contrast imaging project was accomplished as a research in improvement of therapeutic pancreatic cancer using site-targeted micro bubbles.
Prime Biomedical Research Institute, Mumbai, 2004-Present
- Interpreted and implemented quality assurance standards to ensure quality product.
- Successfully managed a team (of up to 24 people) in the quality assurance auditing of HP´s manufactured products.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain biomedical/electronic equipment.
- Ran preventive maintenance and safety tests.
- Maintain product quality accountability culture within manufacturing facility.
- Drive/support joint Manufacturing Cosmetic Improvement Plan.
- Support effective employee training/SOP (Standards-of-Operation) compliance.
- Maintain records and other related documentation, assisting supervisory/non-supervisory employees in administrative tasks directly/indirectly related to work unit´s primary function.
- Assisting with researching information, assisting with analysis, compiling data for reports, coordinating team´s work processes based on current/future influx of product requiring QA inspection.
Graduate Research Assistant
West Virginia University, Mumbai, 2002-2004
- Research was to improve biomedical compatibilities of Titanium prostheses using Electrode position technique titanium alloy samples were coated and surface characterization had achieved using SEM, Surface Profilometry and Optical microscopy.
- Wear Tribometer is designed and built for Tribological testing specifically for Titanium samples.
- Tutored undergraduate students personally and in groups needing help with Math, Physics and Chemistry
- Graded in class assignments, homework, and exams for Engineering Design class and returned all work in timely manner
Education and Certification
- M Sc. (Aerospace Engineering)
West India University, Mumbai, 2002
- B Sc.
New Mumbai Institute of Technology, Mumbai, 2000
- Proficient in MS Office, Pro-E, MatLab, Mathematical and familiar with ANSYS, LabView and Auto CAD
- Nominated in Dean´s List for spring 2000, fall 2001, spring 2001 and Fall 2002 academic semesters.
- Performed duties in Mumbai General Hospital as a volunteer receptionist desk clerk for several weeks.
Prime Biomedical Research Institute