This Benefits Administrator resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Benefits Administrator.
Raul T. Braatz
To get a responsible and challenging position as an Administrator with a progressive organization where my knowledge, skill and experience will have valuable application and opportunity for advancement.
- Attend up to 100 calls per day related to benefits of health and life insurance, from representatives, retirees, health care carriers, providers and many more.
- 10 years of experience in benefits administration and customer service focused primarily on group health and life insurance and customer service.
- Vast Human Resources experience in relation to employee benefits and compensation.
- Responsible for maintaining regular contacts with account executives related to resolution of employees’ group health insurance inquiries and eligibility.
- Coordinated healthcare procedures for the department and evaluated and streamlined processes as necessary.
2006 – 2010
Augusta Chamber of Commerce, Mumbai.
- Provided a full range of administrative support to the organization’s president.
- Swept hallway and stairwells of hazardous materials
- Assisted in creating an instructional environment that fosters learning and growth
- Duties included word processing of letters, memos, articles, travel arrangements etc .
- Facilitated in developing clear and consistent expectation and rules
2003 – 2006
Assistant Office Administrator
Peninsula Chambers of Commerce, Mumbai.
- Managed all aspects of the office.
- Assisted teachers in developing age appropriate educational, creative and physical activities for children age 13-15
- Prepared extensive correspondence and written communication, participated in and coordinated a wide range of projects involving writing and editing critical media analyses, research briefs and articles relating to broadcasting.
- Aided children in developing making and problem solving skills
- Assisted in providing supportive, social and economical environment for children by communicating with them in a positive manner
Education and Certification
- MBA (Business Administration)
Mumbai University, Mumbai.
Anthony J. Sager
ABC Commercial Center,