This Beautician resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Beautician.
C234, East Padmavati Colony, Mumbai
To achieve a creative position as a beautician where I can use my imagination, experiences and responsibilities.
- Provide advice and support to clients following cosmetic surgery.
- Recognize problems and refer clients to medical practitioners such as dermatologists, plastic surgeons, endocrinologists, podiatrists, chiropractors and physiotherapists.
Glorious You, Mumbai, 2006-Present
- Prepared embalmed bodies for interment Manicures nails, using files and nail polish, and performs other grooming tasks, such as arching and plucking eyebrows and removing facial hair, using depilatory cream and tweezers.
- Shampoo, wave, presses, curls, brushes, and combs hair, and applies cosmetics on face to restore natural appearance, following photograph of deceased, verbal and written description obtained from family.
- Dressed and arranged body in casket.
- Selected casket or burial dress, arrange floral displays, and prepare obituary notices.
- Recorded personal effects delivered with body and information about deceased.
- Washed and dry bodies, using germicidal soap and towels or hot air drier.
- Reshaped and reconstructed damaged and disfigured areas of body, using such materials as cotton or foam rubber.
Princess grooming Center, Mumbai, 2003-2006
- Carry out skin analysis and give advice about skin and body care.
- Perform facial and body massage and aromatherapy treatment.
- Analyze body type and advice on exercise programs and nutrition.
- Use a variety of treatments and electrical equipment to treat individual skin and body conditions.
- Remove facial and body hair by electrolysis or waxing.
- Apply make-up.
- Perform manicures, pedicures, nail extensions and eyelash and brow tint.
- Perform reception duties (e.g. receive bookings and arrange appointments).
- Maintain client records.
- Provide advice on and sell cosmetic products and related beauty equipment.
Education and Certification
· Diploma in Cosmetology
Institute for Advance Technologies, Mumbai, 2005
· B Com.
Mumbai University, Mumbai, 2004
- Maharashtra Licensed Cosmetologist
- Joined Shahnaz Hussain Beauty Care Training Session 2005.
Glorious You, Mumbai