This Assistant General Manager resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Assistant General Manager.
12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
I would like to present the achievements, skills, strengths, strategic thinking, operational and leadership abilities enabling me to exceed earning goals under less than ideal economic conditions so that we can discuss my joining as a member of “Assistant General Manager.”
- Exposure to a progressive/automated distribution environment
- Proven abilities to motivate and mentor successful management teams
- Proven leadership skills, accountable
- Successful background in budget preparation and administration
- Proven track record of substantial increases in bottom-line profitability
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Safety-conscious; team-oriented; customer-focused.
- Will relocate for career growth.
2006 – 2009
Assistant General Manager
Sodexho Inc, Mumbai
- Responsible for Client/Customer Retentions,
- Implementing & supporting new products & services,
- Oversee employee relations encompassing staff recruitment, training and performance evaluations,
- Primarily responsible for vendor relations
- Accountable for labor management and Approval of 30 Employees Payroll Submission of hourly & Management Payrolls.
- Projecting the future sales by evaluating the past and present sales assumptions and acquiring wisely to stabilize the inventory level, to increase the circulation of the products by implementing FIFO standards.
- Ensuring that customers are treated promptly, courteously & efficiently.
- Creating systemized supply chain management in accordance with business needs & accounts specification
- Effectively lead and motivate employees through implementation of in-house training and incentive plans, resulting in increased productivity levels and employee satisfaction.
- Prepare and track sales budgets, consistently meeting a yearly sales volume of $1 million
- Hold P&L accountability; manage sales analysis, forecasting, and reporting activities,
- Participate in Menu Planning Committee meetings to collaborate on the development of new standardized menu, contributing to item, pricing and design changes.
- Attract, retain, and promote new business through proactive community service efforts
2003 – 2006
Assistant General Manager
Holiday Inn Patriot Ltd., Mumbai
- Conduct training programs.
- Hiring associates, disciplinary actions, terminations.
- Revenue and expense forecasting.
- Conduct associate performance evaluations.
- Reconciliation of all revenue generated on a daily basis.
- Scheduling and reconciliation of time sheets.
- Sending RFP´s to prospective clients and creating contracts for businesses obtained.
- Managed 35 employee´s on a daily basis.
2000 – 2003
Best Western Colonial Capitol Inc., Mumbai
- Provide technical assistance, advice and evaluation to improve and perfect operations.
- Keep Division Supervisors fully advised of new, proposed or impending changes in operations.
- Interview and Hire all supervisory employees within the department.
- Conduct training in all areas.
- Coordinate with the Money Room Manager the custody and account of all money derived from Admissions, the sale of all reserved seat tickets, including box seats, programs and parking.
- Implement new reservations software and train corporate employees on system.
- Assistant to the Human Resources Manager during the meet.
Education and Certification
- MBA (H.R)
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Commerce)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Infotech Ltd., Mumbai