This Architects resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Architects.
10 D, Subash Nagar, Mumbai
A Challenging Position as an Architect which offers key participation, team oriented tasks, immediate changes, and career opportunity.
- My skills are in finding the balance in the design and integration of heterogeneous environments that include instances of SAP Portal, Web Portal though Share Point, multiple operating systems under UNIX, Linux and legacy.
- Represented client in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
- Successfully helped train numerous staff-members for the LEED accreditation exam.
- Experienced in Linux Redhat Systems Administration, Apache Server UNIX systems, and expert in configuration, set-up, diagnostic and administration of VMWare servers.
- Directed activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents very successfully.
- My knowledge of Microsoft environments from a server and workstation perspective, as well as of security, SAP Basis, and Exchange Server, coupled with the use of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) makes my contribution to the overall design, configuration, management, maintenance of the total infrastructure environment in SAP and Microsoft environments key to the success of the I/T overall strategy and execution.
2006 – 2010
SAP Security Architect
Pride Financing, Mumbai
- Prepared tenant leasing drawings for Heitman Retail Properties and also served as consultant to Heitman reviewing their tenants´ build-out drawings for compliance with their design standards.
- Support and manage Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows File Shares, and other core services
- Prepared architectural drawings for presentation through to working drawings for construction with extensive involvement in custom casework and furniture design and detailing.
- User Experience – User Interface – Graphics Design – Aesthetics
- Managed projects through all phases of construction.
- Consolidate obsolete intranet content into updated Share Point sites
- Personally led, had significant involvement in, projects in New Delhi, Gaziabad, Noida.
- Designed and detailed interior renovations for “high-end” clients in Noida,Delhi.
2003 – 2006
National Architecture company, Mumbai
- Installed working Portal for American Express housing corporate strategic and confidential information. Security and accessibility by internal user departments was the focus.
- Maintain and update iSCSI storage network
- Developed Share Point Portal applications for American Express from server, infrastructure, security, to portal development; based on requirements
- Design, build, and implement a system image library for workstation and laptop roll-outs
- Manage MS WSUS (software update automation) system
- Responsible for all end-user workstation and software support
- Responsible for configuration and ongoing support of all end user Blackberry handhelds via Blackberry Enterprise Server
Education and Certification
- Bachelor of Architecture
Mumbai University, Mumbai
NMK Junior College, Mumbai
ONGH Pvt. Ltd.