This Apprentice Electrician resume format allows both entry level and experienced professionals to design their resumes. You can effortlessly create resume (CV) for making winning impression during the job interview. This sample resume template briefly describes about the resume objectives and job responsibilities of Apprentice Electrician .
36 E, Getanjali Housing Soc., Mumbai
Seeking a fulfilling position in the electrician industry that offers growth opportunities and allows me to utilize my electrician skills and experience.
- Make a diagnosis and repair electrical controls, industrial motor control centers, and programmable logic controllers.
- Assigned work to employees, prioritize the work of others and organize and coordinate the work of the unit.
- Maintained tools, vehicles, and equipment and kept parts and supplies in order.
- Install grounding leads.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
2006 – 2010
Norton Electronics, Mumbai
- Done physically difficult tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- Planed design and setting up of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Cut insulation from wire ends and attached wires to terminals for subsequent soldering.
- Brought together, install, test, and maintain electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, using tools.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Thread conduit ends, connected couplings, and fabricated and secured conduit support brackets, using hand tools.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
2003 – 2006
Utility Electrician Apprentice
BBKL Electronics, Mumbai
- Checked electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify defects and the need for adjustment or repair to ensure fulfillment with codes.
- Place pipes or tubing inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Made sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Examine electrical units for movable connections and out of order insulation and tightened connections, using hand tools.
Education and Certification
- M.Sc. (Electronics & Computer Engineering )
Khalsa College, Mumbai
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Science)
NMK Junior College, Mumbai
Infotech Pvt. Ltd.